May 27, 2009

BUSY PEOPLE NEED TRIVIAL PURSUITS


I am the busiest woman in Brisbane (well, that's how we all feel isn't it?).

With my interest in small business, entrepreneurship, my passion for Upload Youth Entrepreneurs camps, my own "enterprise" in the film industry, my Brady Bunch family, and all the housekeeping that comes with these compartments of my brain comes a strong desire to switch off. In fact, I have learnt through a Do Well conference that this switching off can be a form of spirituality that improves our lives.

Ok ok, so what am I crapping on about? By persuing an investigation into the intricacies of The BEST iced coffee in Brisbane I will be a better mother, better location manager, better vicarious entrepreneur, a better friend, a better lover, a better mentor, a better daughter, a better dog owner, a better person.



1 comment:

  1. I would have to agree. You are the busiest woman in Brisvegas. I love the Blog and the commentary that you have written is typically you. We will have fun scouring the in's and outs of Brisvegas looking for the Holy Coffee Bean!

    ReplyDelete